Did you know?
- create local jobs – we employ local, Indigenous staff for all our inspiring programs.
- support & train 2-16 year old children in both football and life skills, from grass roots to elite.
- insist on school attendance to participate in training, games and tours.
- deliver the program in school, through extracurricular activities and at the weekends to encourage children to be healthier and more active. We have become a central part of daily community life.
- broaden horizons and shift mindsets about “what is possible” as young athletes experience success on the field and become inspired by their peers accomplishing sporting success outside Borroloola.